Helping you to make a difference: working with organisations, partnerships and individuals.
The Capability Company is skilled and experience at chairing, coaching and facilitation for public bodies, consortia and the voluntary sector.
And we know about setting up and running charities and partnerships.
We can ‘support positive change’ through:
- Facilitating groups of any size – business planning, preparing for the future, away days
- Designing and running participatory and vibrant conferences and events
- Training in all aspects of starting and running a charity
- Chairing meetings and seminars
- Coaching individuals
- Practical help
- Evaluation, research and reporting
Years ago I was at a meeting of a local community committee. It was in someone’s house, and an assortment of seats had been gathered together; kitchen chairs, comfy chairs, stools etc. By the time the committee Chair arrived, most of the seats had been taken, and she had to sit on a cushion on the… Read more »
Karen helped us to plan and develop what turned out to be an exceptionally successful Open Space event. Her creativity, energy and professionalism, coupled with a real desire to understand our goals, made the whole process simple and supportive.
Fabia Bates, Director,