Helping you to make a difference: working with organisations, partnerships and individuals.
The Capability Company is skilled and experienced at chairing, coaching and facilitation for public bodies, consortia and the voluntary sector.
And we know about setting up and running charities and partnerships.
We ‘support positive change’ through:
- Facilitating groups of any size – business planning, preparing for the future, away days
- Designing and running participatory and vibrant conferences and events
- Training in all aspects of starting and running a charity
- Chairing meetings and seminars
- Coaching individuals
- Practical help
- Evaluation, research and reporting
I recently compered the wonderful 2nd (ever) annual Reading Volunteer Awards (red dress last year, navy dress this year!) hosted by Reading Voluntary Action (RVA). http://rva.org.uk/volawards2018/. Until last year’s event, I had tended to be luke-warm about ‘awards’. Surely just going to people for doing their well-paid jobs? But I was completely converted, bowled over… Read more »
Thanks for the session yesterday, it was really useful and illuminating in more ways than one.
We all felt the day had been worthwhile and we would never have been able to get this level of clarity without your help.
We have a tendency to digress and felt that you did a really good job of keeping things on track in a way that didn’t make people feel bad.
Caroline Hearst, Director