Helping you to make a difference: working with organisations, partnerships and individuals.
The Capability Company is skilled and experienced at chairing, coaching and facilitation for public bodies, consortia and the voluntary sector.
And we know about setting up and running charities and partnerships.
We ‘support positive change’ through:
- Facilitating groups of any size – business planning, preparing for the future, away days
- Designing and running participatory and vibrant conferences and events
- Training in all aspects of starting and running a charity
- Chairing meetings and seminars
- Coaching individuals
- Practical help
- Evaluation, research and reporting
How you start a facilitation session matters. It sets the tone, and establishes that you are the facilitator. It helps participants to feel comfortable, and is a reminder that you are all looking forward to working together constructively. You will often start with introductions. If time is short you might just want a quick round… Read more »
Karen helped us to plan and develop what turned out to be an exceptionally successful Open Space event. Her creativity, energy and professionalism, coupled with a real desire to understand our goals, made the whole process simple and supportive.
Fabia Bates, Director,