Helping you to make a difference: working with organisations, partnerships and individuals.
The Capability Company is skilled and experienced at chairing, coaching and facilitation for public bodies, consortia and the voluntary sector.
And we know about setting up and running charities and partnerships.
We ‘support positive change’ through:
- Facilitating groups of any size – business planning, preparing for the future, away days
- Designing and running participatory and vibrant conferences and events
- Training in all aspects of starting and running a charity
- Chairing meetings and seminars
- Coaching individuals
- Practical help
- Evaluation, research and reporting
The other day I met someone who told me about her experience, maybe 30 years ago, of hesitating outside the door of the Women’s Information Centre in Reading. She was plucking up the courage to join the ‘Monday Night Group’. It was a lesbian social group – and was where she first came out. Being… Read more »
Karen helped us to plan and develop what turned out to be an exceptionally successful Open Space event. Her creativity, energy and professionalism, coupled with a real desire to understand our goals, made the whole process simple and supportive.
Fabia Bates, Director,