Helping you to make a difference: working with organisations, partnerships and individuals.
The Capability Company is skilled and experienced at chairing, coaching and facilitation for public bodies, consortia and the voluntary sector.
And we know about setting up and running charities and partnerships.
We ‘support positive change’ through:
- Facilitating groups of any size – business planning, preparing for the future, away days
- Designing and running participatory and vibrant conferences and events
- Training in all aspects of starting and running a charity
- Chairing meetings and seminars
- Coaching individuals
- Practical help
- Evaluation, research and reporting
I attended the NAVCA conference earlier this month (NAVCA is the national infrastructure body for local voluntary action). The day provided much food for thought about what the future might hold for the voluntary sector, and how it affects our priorities. As a facilitator working to help organisations to get their heads around the implications of… Read more »
Karen helped us to plan and develop what turned out to be an exceptionally successful Open Space event. Her creativity, energy and professionalism, coupled with a real desire to understand our goals, made the whole process simple and supportive.
Fabia Bates, Director,